Famly uses Pricing Groups to enable different pricing rates for specific age ranges. and that gives you the ability to allow children to automatically move up to the next pricing group. This will result in them being charged the correct prices for their age.
- Go to your settings, click Pricing
- Click the Pricing Move Rules button in the top right corner
- Click + New Rule
- Choose the Pricing Group you would like children start in, this is normally your youngest, click Create
- The first rule has been created
- Next, click + New Rule again. This will be a continuation from your previous rule
- Tick the move to the next pricing group option
- Select the pricing group they will move in to
- Select a move rule
- Enter when it should happen and click Create
- Repeat this for each pricing group
- On the right hand side, you can select a child to see the pricing groups rules in action (see imagine below).
- Lastly, you will need to go Manage Plans and Booking Patterns in your Settings
- Here you can view all plans. You will need to edit each child's plan, by clicking into them, selecting Schedule Change and changing the Pricing Group to Automatic in the top bar. If you receive a locked plan message, simply chose a start date that is after the last invoiced period.
In order for a session to be Pricing Group Auto Move eligible it must be available for all Pricing Groups. This means entering a price for all pricing groups when setting up the session. This price can be £0 should the session not be normally available for a certain pricing group. From now forward, as children age, they will be moved into the next Pricing Group according to your specified rule. This will be reflected on the invoices.