Instead of having to send out invoices one-by-one from a child's profile, you can send invoices for a specified time period for multiple children to their respective bill payers in one go, by using Batch Invoice.
- Go to the Revenue and Debt App
- Click on Batch Invoice in the top right corner
- Enter a invoicing period Date Range and Due Date
- You may see a list of Unresolved Issues, these must be resolved before invoices can be sent for those children and most often can be solved by clicking the Add Bill Payer button.
- The table shows a column of Bill Payers on the left and a row of Months across the top.
- The row directly below the months row shows the total value of invoices sent out for the entire nursery each month. You send invoices to the entire nursery by checking the checkbox next to your nursery name.
- The figures in each grey month column represent the value of the invoices sent out in that month, not how much revenue to expect from that month (this can be found in the All Revenue Details of the Revenue and Debt App).
- Bill payers will have a check mark next to their names if they have items to invoice within the chosen invoicing period. You can check or uncheck bill payers at anytime by clicking in the checkboxes.
- If an invoice figure is red, this means it is overdue. If it is green, it has been paid in full. If it is black it has been invoiced but is not yet overdue or fully paid. You can click on each figure to see the full invoice.
- The last white column on the right represents the value of invoices to be sent out for your current chosen invoicing period.
The amount showing is based on the invoice period selected above and can be clicked in order to see a draft of the invoice.
A yellow dot means that the figure is different from the figure on the last invoice sent out.
- If you need to add balance adjustments, credits or surcharges to bill payers before sending out invoices simply click on the bill payer name and select new item.
- Once you are ready, navigate to the top of the page, click on Create and Send XX Invoices. The bill payers will receive an email with a copy of the invoice and a post on their personal Famly news feed.
* You cannot batch cancel invoices, they must be cancelled one by one so be sure to double check before clicking send.