In order for you to remove a staff member from Famly, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to Famly
- Select the room the staff member is registered in or find the member of staff in the 'Staff' list in Settings and click 'Show'
- Click on the staff member you wish to delete
- Click on ‘Profile’ in the menu bar to the right
- Once on the profile, click on 'Edit' on the top bar that will state 'Role'
- Press the ‘Remove Login’ button and save changes to disallow this staff member to login
- Secondly, if you scroll down to the bottom of the staff members' profile, choose a leaving date i.e. the staff member's last day in the nursery, in the ‘Date’ field. A small calendar will appear, where you can find the correct date
- Press ‘Save Changes’
- The member will be deleted from Famly after the registered leaving date