You’re able to submit how much food each child has consumed during the day.
First you will need to register the meals you offer in your settings.
- Click on the Nursery and select ‘Settings’ in the top
- Click on the ‘Show’ button next to the ‘Meal Settings’ box
- Add the meal types you offer and click save
Now that the meal options have been made available you can report meal consumption for specific children. To do this:
- Head in to your nursery overview
- Select a room
- Select a child or multiple children in a class and click status on the right hand side
- Select the meal icon
- Next select the meal type you are recording
- From here you can either type a food type to create it for the first time, or select a food type that has already been created
- On the right hand side you can select how much was consumed. You can choose to specify the unit and exact amount by clicking the three dots (see photos below)
- You can also edit the date and time if necessary
- Finally hit Save
Registered food consumption is shown on the child’s calendar and on their activity feed on their profile, which is visible to the parents.