Setting up a tablet as a sign in/out screen requires the following steps:
- Open the Internet on the tablet (e.g. Google Chrome)
- Enter the following address c.famly.co and click enter
- The app opens and the following screen appears:
Before logging in:
You have to add the website to your home screen. This is done in the following way:
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner forming three dots
- Select ‘Add to home screen’
- A small window opens, where you can change the app name, if you like
- Click ‘Add’.
- Now the Sign In/Out app is accessible from the home screen of your tablet.
Activate the app by logging in
- Close the internet and find the new ‘Famly Signin’ icon on the start screen
- Click on the icon
- Choose language
Now you can log in with a unique password for your setting. The password can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log into Famly
- Go to ‘Apps’ in the left menu
- Click on the ‘Sign In/Out’ app.
- At the bottom of the page, the password appears in a black box (this will change daily).
- Type in the password on the tablet
- Now you can see an overview of the classes and staff in your setting
- The Sign In tablet has now been successfully activated
If you don't want certain classes to be shown on the sign in/out screen, you can deselect them. Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Sign In/Out’ app on the home screen
- Select settings (the wheel) in the upper right corner
- Enter the setting's unique password (Go to Apps - Sign In/Out app - scroll down to the bottom and enter the code in the black box)
- Uncheck the classes you want to hide and press ‘Save’