It is possible to request parental permissions for several instances e.g. activities, outings etc. Parents can answer with a 'yes' or a 'no'.
Where to find it?
When signed in to Famly, click ‘Apps’ in the menu on the left. Then select ‘Parental Permissions’.
Create a new permission request
- Create a new permission request by filling out the fields. Start off by creating a heading. Formulate it as a question that can be answered with yes or no e.g. "May ride the bus"
- Choose the recipients e.g. all children, a specific group or a single child
- Next, add a more detailed description if necessary
- You can also add a file as an attachment
- Finish off by clicking ‘Create’
The permission will show up on the child's profile for the parents to answer.
Once the permission has been sent out, you have the ability to create a new list of permission responses in the List app. Permissions are available both as a filter found on the bottom left side of the page or as a column on the top right.
If "All Children" are chosen as recipients all future children will also receive the permission. That way you do not have re-create and send it every time you have a new starter.