It is possible to request parental permissions for several instances e.g. activities, outings etc. Parents can answer with a 'yes' or a 'no'.
Where to find it?
When signed in to Famly, click ‘Apps’ in the menu on the left. Then select ‘Parental Permissions’.
Create a new permission request
- Create a new permission request by filling out the fields. Start off by creating a heading. Formulate it as a question that can be answered with yes or no e.g. "May ride the bus"
- Choose the recipients e.g. all children, a specific group or a single child
- Next, add a more detailed description if necessary
- You can also add a file as an attachment
- Finish off by clicking ‘Create’
The permission will show up on the child's profile for the parents to answer. They will receive a notification upon receiving the permission, and then weekly reminders if they don't answer it.
Once the permission has been sent out, you have the ability to create a new list of permission responses in the List app. Permissions are available both as a filter found on the bottom left side of the page or as a column on the top right.
If "All Children" are chosen as recipients all future children will also receive the permission. That way you do not have re-create and send it every time you have a new starter.