You're able to add any credits or debits from your previous invoicing system in order to get the balance of the bill payer correct. You should do this before invoicing the bill payer for the first time.
Before you can add a balance to a bill payer, you need to assign a bill payer.
Do the following when a bill payer is added
- Click See Info in the bill payer box to the left on the invoicing tab of a child
- Find the New Item box at the top right
- Select either Balance Adjustment, Surcharge or Credit
- If you are doing a balance adjustment enter a regular number for credit balance or a number with a negative sign in front for a debit balance
- You do not need to add signs to credits or surcharges
- You can add a note and press save