Setting up an iPad for pin code Sign In/Out app requires the following steps:
- Open Safari on the iPad
- Enter the following address pin.famly.co in the address bar where you normally type a website address and click 'Go'
- The app opens and the following screen appears:
Before logging in:
You have to add the app to your home screen. This is done in the following way:
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner forming a little square with an arrow
- Select ‘Add to home screen’
- A small window opens, where you can change the app name, if you like
- Click ‘Add’. Now the Sign In/Out app is accessible from your home screen (called Famly Signin)
Activate the app by logging in
- Find the new ‘Famly Pin Sign in’ icon on the home screen and click to open it
Now you can log in with a unique password for your setting. The password can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log into Famly
- Go to ‘Apps’ in the left menu
- Click on the ‘Sign In/Out’ app.
- At the bottom of the page the password appear in a black box.
- Write down the password and type it on the iPad
- Now you can see an overview of the classes and staff in your setting
- The Sign In iPad has now been successfully activated
Find Pin Code
- Each person that has been given a login in for your nursery (staff and parents) will now have a pin code they use to sign a child in and out of the Famly Pin Sign in app. This can be found by click on your picture in the top right corner of the screen when in the Famly App or on the Famly website.