Sending private messages in Famly is nice and easy, plus, there's two different ways to do it!
- Log in to Famly
- Click on the two speech bubbles in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select New Private Message
- Now, you have the option to select between different recipients. First off, you can select between Parents and Employees
- Then select the class the recipient(s) are a part of
- Lastly, select the particular parent or employee
- Repeat this until you have added all the desired recipients. You can see all the added recipients in the To field
- Write the message in the box at the bottom of the page
(Write a message...). You can add a file by clicking the upload button and attaching a document for example.
- Finish off by either... clicking the green Send button to the right or clicking Send & Archive (keeping your inbox nice and tidy!)
Alternatively, you can send a private message by selecting the child whose parents you would like to write or the employee from the class overview:
- Select the class that the child or employee is part of
- Click on the particular child or employee you would like to write
- Select Send Message in the sidebar to the right
- A pop up appears, where the chosen child or employee is selected as the recipient (stands next to To:)
- Write the message in the bottom area and finish off by pressing the green Send button
To keep your inbox tidy, click below to see how to delete and archive messages.